#2641, (March 1854-8 August 1939)
|Birth*||MAR 1854 ||Esther Gough was born in MAR 1854 at Hanley, Staffordshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She lived with Robert Gough and Jane Davies at Hanley, StaffordshireG, together with Elizabeth Gough, Mary Jane Gough, Miriam Gough and Moses Gough.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||Esther Gough lived at 171 High Street, Fenton, Staffordshire, EnglandG.3 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1881 ||She was employed as Cook.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived at Ashfield, Stansty, Wrexham, Denbighshire, WalesG.4 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1885 ||She married John Sanderson in MAR 1885 at Wrexham, Denbighshire, WalesG.5 |
|Residence||9 APR 1930 ||Esther Gough lived at Old Ladies Home, 2224 Sassafras Street, Erie, Erie, Pennsylvania, USAG.6 |
|Death*||8 AUG 1939 ||She died on 8 AUG 1939 at Sarah A Reed Home, Erie, Erie, Pennsylvania, USAG, aged 85.7 |
|Burial*||12 AUG 1939 ||She was buried on 12 AUG 1939 at Erie Cemetery, Erie, Pennsylvania, USAG.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Stoke upon Trent, Staffs., Jan-Mar 1854, vol 6b 144.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, servant in Ward houshold.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, servant, cook, Thomas household.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Esther Gough & John Sanderson, Wrexham, Denbigh, Jan-Mar 1885, vol 11b 348.
- [S42] US census, 1930.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, death, age 85, Esther Sanderson, widow, husband John, father Robert Gough, mother Jane Davies, Pennsylvania Deth Certificate, no 72648 - 984.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, death, age 85, Esther Sanderson, husband John, father Robert Gough, mother Jane Davies, Pennsylvania Deth Certificate, no 72648 - 984.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016