John James Smith1
|Charts||The Smiths of the Deepings, Lincolnshire.|
The Palmers from Lincolnshire.
The Woodwards of Lincolnshire
The Todds of Rutland & the Deepings.
The Bettles of the Deepings, Lincolnshire.
The Skinners of Raunds, Northants.
|Birth*||19 NOV 1918||John James Smith was born on 19 NOV 1918 at Holbeach, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.2|
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939||He lived at 95 Battlefields Lane, Holbeach, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.3|
|Marriage*||JUN 1942||He married Betty Louise Smith, daughter of Philip Herbert Smith and Ethel Inkley Lenton, in JUN 1942 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.4|
|Death*||APR 1982||John James Smith died in APR 1982 at Spalding, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, aged 63.5|
|Betty Louise Smith b. 1 Jun 1923, d. Jan 1989|
|Last Edited||21 Dec 2019|
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Bourne, Lincs. Apr-Jun 1942, vol 7a 1278.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Holbeach, Lincs., Oct-Dec 1918, vol 7a 640, mother Martin.
- [S124] 1939 register, in house of Edward Martin.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, John J Smith & Betty L Smith, Bourne, Lincs. Apr-Jun 1942, vol 7a 1278.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 63, Spalding, Lincs, Apr-Jun 1982, vol 7 1898.
- [S29] Email from, from Elaine Ward Sep 2013. No trace in BMD index.