|Charts||The Smiths of the Deepings, Lincolnshire.|
The Bettles of the Deepings, Lincolnshire.
The Palmers from Lincolnshire.
The Woodwards of Lincolnshire
The Todds of Rutland & the Deepings.
|Birth*||2 JAN 1918||Florence Emily May Ward was born on 2 JAN 1918 at Peterborough, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.3,2|
|Marriage*||JUN 1939||She married Walter Philip Smith, son of Philip Cornelius Smith and Catherine Elizabeth Allen, in JUN 1939 at Huntingdonshire, EnglandG.4|
|Immigration*||3 APR 1959||Florence Emily May Ward and Walter Philip Smith immigrated on 3 APR 1959 to Southampton, Hampshire, EnglandG.2|
|Death*||APR 2006||Florence Emily May Ward died in APR 2006 at Peterborough, NorthamptonshireG, aged 88.5|
|Walter Philip Smith b. 25 May 1901, d. Jun 1970|
|Last Edited||6 Apr 2015|
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, birth; Peterborough, Northants., Jan-Mar 1918, vol 3b 245, mother Lawrence.
- [S61] Passengers, on mv Pretoria Castle from Durban, SA. With wife Emily May.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth; Peterborough, Northants., Jan-Mar 1918, vol 3b 245, mother Lawrence.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Florence EM Ward & Walter A Smith; Huntingdon N, Apr-Jun 1939, vol 3a 795.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 88, Peterborough, Northants., Apr 2006, C46G 335/1C 275.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Peterborough, Northants., Apr-Jun 1947, vol 3b 1248. mother Ward.