Mary Louise Hales1
#2756, (June 1866-June 1952)
|Birth*||JUN 1866 ||Mary Louise Hales was born in JUN 1866 at Crayford, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1881 ||She was employed as servant, age 15. at West Deeping, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.3 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1890 ||She married Samuel Lenton in MAR 1890 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Mary Louise Hales and Samuel Lenton lived at High Street, Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, together with Ethel Inkley Lenton.4 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Mary Louise Hales and Samuel Lenton lived at Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, together with Ethel Inkley Lenton.5 |
|Death*||JUN 1952 ||Mary Louise Hales died in JUN 1952 at Boston, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.6 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Bourne, Lincs. Jan-Mar 1890, vol 7a 409.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Dartford, Kent, Apr-Jun 1866, vol 2a 293.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, servant in Tryon household, age 15.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with 7 children.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 86, Boston, Lincs., Jun 1952, vol 3b 21.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age 35 at census, place of birth not known.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016