#2824, (1 January 1881-9 February 1958)
|Birth*||1 JAN 1881 ||John Longhurst was born on 1 JAN 1881 at Ash next Ridley, Kent, EnglandG.1,3 |
|Baptism||13 MAR 1881 ||He was baptized on 13 MAR 1881 at All Saints Church, Hartley, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with John Longhurst and Harriet Streatfield at Kitts Cottages, Ash next Ridley, Kent, EnglandG, together with Thomas Longhurst and Thomas Richard Streatfield.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||John Longhurst lived with John Longhurst and Harriet Streatfield at Hartley Green, Hartley, Kent, EnglandG, together with Thomas Longhurst, Mabel Clara Longhurst, Beatrice Adelaide Longhurst and Lillian Louise Longhurst.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||John Longhurst lived with John Longhurst and Harriet Streatfield at Hartley, KentG, together with Thomas Longhurst, Mabel Clara Longhurst, Beatrice Adelaide Longhurst and Frederick Stephen Longhurst.6 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||John Longhurst was employed as Carter on farm.6 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He lived at 19 North Pole Road, Kensington, London, EnglandG.7 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1913 ||He married Hilda Mary Stanley in SEP 1913 at Dartford, Kent, EnglandG.8 |
|Employment||29 SEP 1939 ||John Longhurst was employed as Engineer's labourer.9 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Hilda Mary Stanley lived at 66 Hallford Way, Dartford, Kent, EnglandG.9 |
|Death*||9 FEB 1958 ||John Longhurst died on 9 FEB 1958 at Dartford, KentG, aged 77.10,11 |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt. Hartley, Kent; John Longhurst, father John Longhurst, mother Harriet.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, in census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Dartford, Kent Jan-Mar 1881, vol. 2a 474.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, with 5 children.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, as Jack Longhurst from Kent. ?Fawkham.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Hilda M Stanley & John Longhurst, Dartford, Kent Jul=Sep 1913, vol 2a 1415.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, Dartford, Kent, Jun 1958, age 77 vol. 5b 557.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place. probate to Hilda Mary, widow.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016