|Father*||John Gibson2 b. 1770, d. 5 Apr 1818|
|Mother*||Anne Hodsoll2 b. Jun 1769, d. Mar 1842|
|Birth*||1793||John Gibson was born in 1793 at Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG.1|
|Baptism||5 AUG 1793||He was baptized on 5 AUG 1793 at Eynsford, KentG.1|
|Marriage*||11 JUL 1819||He married Martha Baker on 11 JUL 1819 at Rotherhithe, Surrey, EnglandG.3|
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851||John Gibson lived at 21 Gilham Street, Rotherhithe, Surrey, EnglandG.4|
|Death*||1 MAR 1854||He died on 1 MAR 1854 at Rotherhithe, SurreyG.5|
|Last Edited||3 Jan 2015|
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt, Eynsford, Kent, father John Gibson, mother Anne. C131382.
- [S29] Email from, Jan 2014; K Robinson, unverified.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; John Gibson & Martha Baker; St George the Martyr, Southwark, Surrey.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, with wife Martha and family.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, Rotherhithe, Surrey, Jan-Mar 1854, vol 1d 361.