Thomas William Goodliffe1
#3299, (September 1872-12 February 1938)
|Birth*||SEP 1872 ||Thomas William Goodliffe was born in SEP 1872 at Tallington, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||27 APR 1897 ||He married Harriet Morris, daughter of James Cave Morris and Sophia Smith, on 27 APR 1897 at Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Thomas William Goodliffe and Harriet Morris lived at Railway Cottages, Tallington, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, together with Grace Goodliffe.3 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Thomas William Goodliffe was employed as Railway engineer.4 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Harriet Morris lived at Railway Cottage, Tallington, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, together with Grace Goodliffe.4 |
|Death*||12 FEB 1938 ||Thomas William Goodliffe died on 12 FEB 1938 at Modbury, Eastgate, Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, aged 65.5,6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Stamford, Northants. Jul-Sep 1872, vol 7a 308.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Harriett Morris, 25, father James, & Thomas William Goodliffe, father George; Deeping St James, Lincs., fhl 1450467.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, Bourne, Lincs. age 65, Jan-Mar 1938, vol. 7a 427.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, probate to Albert Edward Smith, police; & Gordon Batton.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016