#3302, (September 1881-)
|Birth*||SEP 1881 ||Maud Benington was born in SEP 1881 at Peakirk, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence*||30 NOV 1901 ||She lived at Peakirk, NorthamptonshireG.2 |
|Marriage*||28 JUL 1903 ||She married Jonathan James Morris, son of James Cave Morris and Sophia Smith, on 28 JUL 1903 at St Pega's Church, Peakirk, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.3,4 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Maud Benington and Jonathan James Morris lived at 26 Gracemead Cottages, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, EnglandG, together with Eva Jane Morris, James Benington Morris and Harriet Maud Morris.5 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Peterborough, Jul-Sep 1881, vol. 3b 246.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with father John, GNR gatekeeper.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Maud Benington & Jonathan James Morris; Peterborough, Jul-Sep 1903, vol. 3b 537.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Jonathan James Morris, 26, father James Cave, & Maud Bennington, 21, father John, St Pega, Peakirk, Northants, no 106, p 53.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016