Ernest Thomas Harris1
#3320, (27 July 1903-18 July 1990)
|Birth*||27 JUL 1903 ||Ernest Thomas Harris was born on 27 JUL 1903 at Walthamstow, London, EnglandG.1 |
|Education*||20 JUL 1910 || From 20 JUL 1910 Ernest Thomas Harris was educated at St Michael's School, Lambeth, London, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived with Kate Elizabeth Stratfield at 12 Stockwell Green, Stockwell, London, EnglandG, together with Annie Harris, George Henry Harris and Dora May Harris.4 |
|(Witness) Emigration||23 SEP 1911 ||Ernest Thomas Harris emigrated with Kate Elizabeth Stratfield on 23 SEP 1911 from Liverpool, Lancashire, EnglandG.5 |
|Marriage*||30 SEP 1933 ||Ernest Thomas Harris married Marian Lee on 30 SEP 1933 at Adelaide, SA, AustraliaG.6 |
|Death*||18 JUL 1990 ||Ernest Thomas Harris died on 18 JUL 1990 at Adelaide, SAG, aged 86.7 |
|Note*|| ||He is a descendant of Richard Streatfield & Mary Woodgate to a grand-daughter in the Verrall family of Adelaide.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, West Ham, Essex, Jul-Sep 1903, vol 4a 514.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, place and date from census.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, London Schools Admissions & Discharges.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, father not present.
- [S61] Passengers, Mrs Kate E Harris & 5 children, 3rd class, on 'Belgic' to Adelaide from Liverpool.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, marriage, Ernest Thomas Harris & Marian Lee; S Australia vol 342 p 164.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, death.
- [S128] Ancestry DNA, DNA match at 23cM on 1 segment, MGJ & LS & terinam36, Verrall family.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016