William Edward Willmott1
#3443, (8 May 1910-26 July 1970)
|Birth*||8 MAY 1910 ||William Edward Willmott was born on 8 MAY 1910 at Elwood, Melbourne, Victoria, AustraliaG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||1936 ||He lived with Florence Elizabeth Larter at 8a Martin Street, Elsternwick, Melbourne, Victoria, AustraliaG, together with Mabel Willmott.3 |
|Employment*||1936 ||William Edward Willmott was employed as Salesman.3 |
|Residence*||1937 ||He and Dorothy Lillian Orchard lived at 29 Normanby Road, Elsternwick, Melbourne, Victoria, AustraliaG.3 |
|Marriage*||1937 ||William Edward Willmott married Dorothy Lillian Orchard in 1937 at Victoria, AustraliaG.4 |
|Milit-Beg*||3 MAR 1941 ||William Edward Willmott began military service on 3 MAR 1941 at Royal Park, Melbourne, Victoria, AustraliaG.2 |
|Milit-End*||19 MAY 1943 ||He ended military service on 19 MAY 1943 at Melbourne, Victoria, AustraliaG.2 |
|Occupation*||1968 ||The occupation of William Edward Willmott was 'Director, Willmott's Auto Sevices.5' |
|Residence*||1968 ||He lived at Nepean Road, Blairgowrie, Victoria, AustraliaG.6 |
|Death*||26 JUL 1970 ||He died on 26 JUL 1970 at Repatriation Hospital, Heidelberg, Melbourne, Victoria, AustraliaG, aged 60.1,5 |
|Burial*||28 JUL 1970 ||He was cremated on 28 JUL 1970 at Melbourne, VictoriaG.5 |
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, death, age 69, Heidelberg, Victoria, no 17626; William Edward Willmott; Father James, mother Florence Eliz Larter.
- [S38] Australian War Memorial .pdf copies of original typed records.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, residence and occupation.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, birth, New South Wales, no 21369; Dorothy LOrchard, parents Arthur S Orchard & Lillian E.
- [S122] Newspaper records, The Age, Melbourne, 29 Jul 1970. p 17. death notices from family and staff.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, residence and occupation. with wife Dorothy Lillian.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016