#3537, (June 1866-March 1947)
|Birth*||JUN 1866 ||William Bettles was born in JUN 1866 at Derby, Derbyshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived with John Bettles and Elizabeth Atterbury at 89 Upper Brook Street, Derby, Derbyshire, EnglandG, together with Esrom Bettles, Ada Bettles, Isaiah Horton Bettles, Edith Bettles, John Bettles and Herbert Bettles.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||William Bettles lived with Elizabeth Atterbury and John Bettles at Derby, DerbyshireG, together with Edith Bettles and John Bettles.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||William Bettles lived with John Bettles at 92 Brook Street, Derby, Derbyshire, EnglandG.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||William Bettles lived with John Bettles at New Street, Ockbrook, Derbyshire, EnglandG, together with Ada Bettles and Harry Redgate.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||1939 ||William Bettles lived with Peter Thornton and Elizabeth Redgate together with Esther Grace Thornton.7 |
|(Witness) Residence||APR 1939 ||William Bettles lived with Ada Constance Thornton at 50 Fenton Street, Rochdale, Lancashire, EnglandG.8 |
|Death*||MAR 1947 ||William Bettles died in MAR 1947 at Littleborough, Lancashire, EnglandG, aged 80.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Derby, Derbys., Apr-Jun 1866, vol 7b 360.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & birthplace.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, in house of dau Ada Redgate & her son Harry Redgate, age 22.
- [S124] 1939 register, Colin Wood's research.
- [S124] 1939 register, Colin Wood records.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 80, Littleborough, Derbys., vol 10d 119.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016