#3550, (8 April 1858-7 May 1935)
|Birth*||8 APR 1858 ||Samuel Holmes was born on 8 APR 1858 at Edmonton, Middlesex, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||23 SEP 1880 ||He married Mary Louise Deeks, daughter of Joseph Deeks and Harriet Gatrell, on 23 SEP 1880 at Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah, USAG.2 |
|Employment*||5 JUN 1900 ||Samuel Holmes was employed as Boiler Maker.3 |
|Residence*||5 JUN 1900 ||He and Mary Louise Deeks lived at 3rd Precinct, Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah, USAG, together with Ernest Samuel Holmes, Clara Louise Holmes, Arnie Holmes, Ada Holmes and Emily May Holmes.3 |
|Death*||7 MAY 1935 ||Samuel Holmes died on 7 MAY 1935 at 418 West 4th North Street, Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah, USAG, aged 77.4,5 |
|Burial*||12 MAY 1935 ||He was buried on 12 MAY 1935 at Salt Lake City Cemetery, Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah, USAG.5 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Edmonton, Middlesex, Apr-Jun 1858, vol 3a 135.
- [S43] US census, 1900, emigration and spouse.
- [S43] US census, 1900.
- [S59] USPRI, Utah Death Register, age 77, Salt Lake County, no. 1935002019.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, death certificate on line. Utah file 860 no 3502085.
- [S43] US census, 1900, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016