#3728, (September 1869-June 1949)
|Birth*||SEP 1869 ||Robert Templeman was born in SEP 1869 at Uffington, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||4 OCT 1890 ||He married Emma Bettles, daughter of Stephen Bettles and Emma Gurry, on 4 OCT 1890 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Robert Templeman and Emma Bettles lived at Barnes Yard, High Street, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.3 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1891 ||The occupation of Robert Templeman was 'Miller.3' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Emma Bettles lived at Rowsley Cottage, Gladstone St., Peterborough, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with Emma Templeman and Ethel Templeman.4 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Robert Templeman was employed as Offal Milling, Co-op Society.5 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He and Emma Bettles lived at 341 Gladstone Street, Peterborough, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with Robin Templeman, Ethel Templeman, Leonard Templeman, Sidney Templeman, Kathleen Templeman and Emma Gurry.5 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Robert Templeman and Emma Bettles lived at Peterborough, NorthamptonshireG, together with Percy T Bullock.6 |
|Occupation||29 SEP 1939 ||The occupation of Robert Templeman was 'Landscape gardener.6' |
|Death*||JUN 1949 ||He died in JUN 1949 at Peterborough, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, aged 79.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Stamford, Lincs., Jul-Sep 1869, vol 7a 300.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage Emma Williams, widow, age 24, father Stephen Bettles, & Robert Templeman; Market Deeping, Lincs., fhl 1450465.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 79, Peterborough, Northants., Jun 1949, vol 3b 664.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & birthplace.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016