#3811, (6 January 1861-March 1944)
|Birth*||6 JAN 1861 ||Annie Turner was born on 6 JAN 1861 at Castle Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived at Back Lane, Castle Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG.3 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1893 ||She married Walter Westrop, son of Samuel Westrop and Sarah Harrington, in DEC 1893 at Castle Hedingham, EssexG.1 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Annie Turner and Walter Westrop lived at Crown Street, Castle Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG, together with William Westrop, Harry Henry Westrop and Ethel May Westrop.4 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Annie Turner and Walter Westrop lived at Castle Hedingham, EssexG, together with Ethel May Westrop.5 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Annie Turner and Walter Westrop lived at Castle Hedingham, EssexG.6 |
|Death*||MAR 1944 ||Annie Turner died in MAR 1944 at Braintree, Essex, EnglandG, aged 83.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Annie Turner & Walter Westrup; Halstead, Essex, Oct-Dec 1893, vol 4a 991.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Halstead, Essex, Jan-Mar 1861, vol 4a 306.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, with parents George William & Susan & 2 siblings.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 83, Braintree, Essex, Mar 1944, vol 4a 1195.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016