#3880, (April 1865-before 1895)
|Birth*||APR 1865 ||Mary Oliver was born in APR 1865 at Wootten St Lawrence, Hampshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived at Everlands Cottages, Chevening, Kent, EnglandG.3 |
|Marriage*||23 MAY 1885 ||She married James Noah Miles, son of James Miles and Ann Blundell, on 23 MAY 1885 at St Martin of Tours Church, Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Mary Oliver and James Noah Miles lived at Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG.5 |
|Death*||b 1895 ||Mary Oliver died b 1895 at Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG.6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Basingstoke, Hants., Apr-Jun 1865, vol 2c 176.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Basingstoke, Hants., Apr-Jun 1865, vol 2c 176. father William.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, with parents William & Frances & 3 siblings.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, James Miles & Mary Oliver, Chelsfield. 2145474.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, James Noah married to Harriet for 14 years.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016