#3915, (March 1857-June 1917)
|Birth*||MAR 1857 ||Jesse Townsend was born in MAR 1857 at Shoreham, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||He lived with Robert Townsend and Mary Stacey at Twitton, Kent, EnglandG, together with Emma Townsend, James Townsend and Ellen Townsend.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Jesse Townsend lived with Robert Townsend and Mary Stacey at Twitton Farm, Shoreham, Kent, EnglandG, together with James Townsend, William Townsend, Elizabeth Townsend and Edward Townsend.4 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1880 ||Jesse Townsend married Mary Ann Groves in DEC 1880 at Sevenoaks, Kent, EnglandG.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||Jesse Townsend was employed as Platelayer on L & E Railway.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||He and Mary Ann Groves lived at Cassams Cottage, Otford, Kent, EnglandG, together with William Jesse Townsend.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Jesse Townsend lived at Twitton, KentG, together with William Jesse Townsend.7 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Jesse Townsend lived at Twitton, KentG.8 |
|Death*||JUN 1917 ||He died in JUN 1917 at Shoreham, KentG, aged 60.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Sevenoaks, Kent, Jan-Mar 1857, vol 2a 359.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age & birthplace.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Jesse Townsend & ?not given, Sevenoaks, Kent, Oct-Dec 1880, vol 2a 929.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, boarder with Reader family.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 60, Sevenoaks, Kent, Jun 1917, vol 2a 1023.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016