Mary Gertrude Chapman1
#4025, (19 December 1876-10 October 1953)
|Birth*||19 DEC 1876 ||Mary Gertrude Chapman was born on 19 DEC 1876 at Ramsey, Cambridgeshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived at 23 Dunsmore Road, Hackney, London, EnglandG.3 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||She was employed as Cook, domestic.3 |
|Marriage*||4 AUG 1907 ||She married William Leonard Smith, son of John Smith and Elizabeth Gibson, on 4 AUG 1907 at St Margaret's Church, Rochester, Kent, EnglandG.4,5 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Mary Gertrude Chapman and William Leonard Smith lived at 19 Arundell Street, Sculcoates, Hull, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with Edith Winifred Chapman.6 |
|Death*||10 OCT 1953 ||Mary Gertrude Chapman died on 10 OCT 1953 at Hull, Yorkshire, EnglandG, aged 76.7 |
|Burial*||14 OCT 1953 ||She was buried on 14 OCT 1953 at Hedon Road Cemetery, Sculcoates, Hull, Yorkshire, EnglandG. |
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Ancestry.com; Wordsworth Family Tree.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Peterborough. Northants, Jan-Mar 1876, vol 3b 228.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, cook, Widgery household.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Mary Gertrude Chapman & William Leonard Smith, Medway, Kent, Jul-Sep 1907, vol 2a 1541.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, marriage; William Leonard Smith, 28, father John, & Mary Gertrude,Chapman, 30, father Philip, St Margarets, Rochester, no 500.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, note marriage length is wrong.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 76, Hull, Yorks., Dec 1953, vol 2a 259.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Huntingdon, Oct-Dec 1895, vol 3b 285.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Sculcoates, Yorks., Apr-Jun 1912, vol 9d 356. mother Chapman.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Sculcoates, Yorks., Jul-Sep 1913, vol 9d 410. mother Chapman.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016