Thomas George Skinner1
#4044, (23 January 1879-)
|Birth*||23 JAN 1879 ||Thomas George Skinner was born on 23 JAN 1879 at Kemsing, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with George Skinner and Ann Allen at Kemsing Street, Kemsing, Kent, EnglandG, together with George Skinner.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Thomas George Skinner lived with George Skinner and Ann Allen at Horse & Groom, Stansted, Kent, EnglandG, together with George Skinner, Richard Skinner, Horace William Skinner and Henry Skinner.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Thomas George Skinner lived with Ann Allen at Back Street, West Malling, Kent, EnglandG, together with George Skinner, Henry Skinner and Margaret Elizabeth Skinner.5 |
|Employment*||29 SEP 1939 ||Thomas George Skinner was employed as Pigman.6 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He lived at Bere Regis, Wigmore Road, Gillingham, Kent, EnglandG.6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Sevenoaks, Kent, Jan-Mar 1879, vol 2a 580.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & birthplace.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with husband George Simmonds, 45, general carter, Mereworth, Kent. No Simmonds children.
- [S124] 1939 census, with Martin family, widower.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016