#4137, (September 1854-16 August 1912)
|Birth*||SEP 1854 ||Thomas Budgen was born in SEP 1854 at Great Bookham, Surrey, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||He lived with Thomas Budgen and Elizabeth Brooker at 5 New Street, Marylebone, Middlesex, EnglandG, together with Mary Elizabeth Budgen, Fanny Budgen, Ellen Budgen, Alice Budgen and Clara Budgen.3 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1881 ||Thomas Budgen was employed as Grocer's apprentice.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived at 98 East Street, Southampton, Hampshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1891 ||The occupation of Thomas Budgen was 'Grocer & Provision Merchant.6' |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived at 8 Church Street, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.7 |
|(Witness) Death||27 AUG 1906 ||He witnessed the Death of Thomas Budgen on 27 AUG 1906 at 27 Waterloo Road, Millbrook, Southampton, Hampshire, EnglandG.8,9 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Thomas Budgen lived at 7 Grosvener Place, Margate, Kent, EnglandG.10 |
|Death*||16 AUG 1912 ||He died on 16 AUG 1912 at 27 Clifton Gardens, Margate, Kent, EnglandG, aged 57.11,12 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Epsom, Surrey, Jul-Sep 1854, vol 2a 13.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age & birthplace.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, in household of Samuel Burgess, grocer as apprentice.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, with housekeeper & assistants.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, death date & place; probate to son Thomas, retired grocer, Jessie, spinster & Joseph Henry Kent, commercial traveller.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 84, South Stoneham, Hants., Jul-Sep 1903, vol 2c 47.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, occupant of 2 furnished rooms, retired wine merchant & tea dealer.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 56, Thanet, Kent, Jul-Sep 1912, vol 2a 1004.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, death date & place; probate to Jane Ann Dutch (housekeeper) & Walter Frederick Wilson.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016