#4141, (June 1862-12 November 1931)
|Birth*||JUN 1862 ||Arthur Budgen was born in JUN 1862 at Marylebone, Middlesex, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived with Thomas Budgen and Elizabeth Brooker at Waterloo Road, Millbrook, Southampton, Hampshire, EnglandG, together with Mary Elizabeth Budgen, Ellen Budgen, Alice Budgen, Clara Budgen and Jessie Budgen.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Arthur Budgen lived with Thomas Budgen at 2 Forest View, Waterloo Road, Millbrook, Southampton, Hampshire, EnglandG, together with Ellen Budgen, Alice Budgen, Clara Budgen and Jessie Budgen.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1881 ||Arthur Budgen was employed as Grocer's assistant.4 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1901 ||He married Mildred Eliza Odd in SEP 1901 at Epsom, Surrey, EnglandG.5 |
|Employment||2 APR 1911 ||Arthur Budgen was employed as Coffe Merchant's Traveller.6 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Mildred Eliza Odd lived at 55 North End, Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG.7 |
|Death*||12 NOV 1931 ||Arthur Budgen died on 12 NOV 1931 at Saffrons, Brambledown Road, Sanderstead, Surrey, EnglandG, aged 69.8,9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Marylebone, London, Apr-Jun 1862, vol 1a 461.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & birthplace.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Arthur Budgen & Mildred Eliza Odd, Epsom, Surrey, Jul-Sep 1901, vol 2a 56.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, no children.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 69, Croydon, Surrey, Dec 1931, vol 2a 328.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place; probate to widow, Mildred Eliza.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016