Edith Charlotte Ivory1
#4178, (1879-18 July 1955)
|Birth*||1879 ||Edith Charlotte Ivory was born in 1879 at Newmarket, Cambridgeshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived at 23 Sun Street, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||22 JAN 1902 ||She married Thomas Brooker, son of Thomas Brooker and Eliza Silk, on 22 JAN 1902 at Stevenage, Hertfordshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Edith Charlotte Ivory and Thomas Brooker lived at 4 West Hill, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, EnglandG, together with Thomas Brooker, Arthur Douglas Brooker and Edith Ivory Brooker.3 |
|Residence||MAY 1955 ||Edith Charlotte Ivory lived at 4 Crow Furlong, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, EnglandG.4 |
|Death*||18 JUL 1955 ||She died on 18 JUL 1955 at St Catherine's Nursing Home, Letchworth, Hertfordshire, EnglandG.5,4 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Thomas Brooker & Edith Charlotte Ivory, Stevenage, Herts., 1537911.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, at drapers residence.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place; probate to sons Thomas & Arther Douglas. Ironmongers.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 77, Hitchin, Herts., Sep 1955, vol 4b 74.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016