William Charles Ferry1
#4194, (2 December 1895-13 March 1937)
|Birth*||2 DEC 1895 ||William Charles Ferry was born on 2 DEC 1895 at Sherbrooke Road, Fulham, London, EnglandG.3,1 |
|Baptism||2 AUG 1896 ||He was baptized on 2 AUG 1896 at Holy Trinity Church, Weymouth, Dorset, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with Charles William Ferry and Sarah Ann Stacey at 16 Steelworks Road, Fulham, London, EnglandG, together with Eva Victoria Ferry, Henry Ernest Ferry and Ernest Harold Ferry.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||William Charles Ferry lived with Charles William Ferry and Sarah Ann Stacey at 206 Stephendale Road, Fulham, London, EnglandG, together with Henry Ernest Ferry, Ernest Harold Ferry and Bertha Harriett Ferry.5 |
|Residence*||FEB 1937 ||William Charles Ferry lived at Fulham, LondonG.6 |
|Death*||13 MAR 1937 ||He died on 13 MAR 1937 at Star & Garter Home, Richmond, Surrey, EnglandG, aged 41.7,6 |
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt., William Charles Ferry, paternts Charles William & Sarah Ann of Fulham, Holy Trinity, Weymouth, no. 1182, p 149.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & birthplace.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Fulham, London, Jan-Mar 1896, vol 1a 257.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to Horace Gardiner Cooper.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 41, Surrey NE, Jan-Mar 1937, vol 2a 218.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016