#4586, (5 November 1888-January 1976)
|Birth*||5 NOV 1888 ||Arthur Perkins was born on 5 NOV 1888 at Pinchbeck, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with Arthur Perkins and Kate Smith at North Street, Northborough, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with Harriet Perkins and Kate Perkins.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Arthur Perkins lived with Arthur Perkins and Kate Smith at Trent Lock, Sawley, Derbyshire, EnglandG, together with Harriet Perkins, Kate Perkins, Emma Perkins, Alfred Joseph Perkins, Annie Perkins and William Perkins.4 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Arthur Perkins was employed as Blacksmith's striker.5 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He lived at 14 Devon Street, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, EnglandG.6 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1911 ||He married Ellen Mabel Lilian Gell in DEC 1911 at Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, EnglandG.7 |
|Milit-Beg*||1 FEB 1915 ||Arthur Perkins began military service on 1 FEB 1915 at Eastwood, Derbyshire, EnglandG.8 |
|Milit-End*||26 AUG 1916 ||He ended military service on 26 AUG 1916 at Winchester, Hampshire, EnglandG.9 |
|Residence||26 AUG 1917 ||He and Ellen Mabel Lilian Gell lived at 10 Cranmer Street, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, EnglandG, together with Doris Mabel Perkins, Annie Elizabeth Perkins and Vera May Perkins.10 |
|Employment||29 SEP 1939 ||Arthur Perkins was employed as Fish salesman.11 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Ellen Mabel Lilian Gell lived at 23 Truemans Heath, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, EnglandG.11 |
|Death*||JAN 1976 ||Arthur Perkins died in JAN 1976 at Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, EnglandG, aged 87.12 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Spalding, Lincs., Oct-Dec 1888, vol 7a 370.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & birthplace.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, boarder with Edward & Mary Woodhouse, iron worker.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Arther Perkins & Ellen M L Gell, Mansfield, Notts., Oct-Dec 1911, vol 7b 275.
- [S77] British Army records, enlisted, employed as driver in France 12 Sep 1915 to 12 Dec 1915.
- [S77] British Army records, discharged medically unfit due to mitral heart condition & rheumatic fever.
- [S77] British Army records, on military papers about pension.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 87, Bromsgrove, Worcs., Jan-Mar 1976, vol 29 0109.
- [S77] British Army records, on fathers military papers.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Basford, Notts, Apr-Jun 1917, vol 7b 408. mother Gell.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016