James Arthur Leivars1,2
#4603, (12 September 1912-September 1993)
|Birth*||12 SEP 1912 ||James Arthur Leivars was born on 12 SEP 1912 at Stapleford, Nottinghamshire, EnglandG.1,2 |
|(Witness) Residence||DEC 1915 ||He lived with James Leivars and Harriet Perkins at 7 Back Street, Sawley, Derbyshire, EnglandG, together with Dorothy Leivars.3 |
|Emigration*||21 NOV 1937 ||James Arthur Leivars emigrated on 21 NOV 1937 from Kingston, JamaicaG.4 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1938 ||He married Elsie M Hough in MAR 1938 at Shardlow, Derbyshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Death*||SEP 1993 ||James Arthur Leivars died in SEP 1993 at Ilkeston, Derbyshire, EnglandG.6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Shardlow, Derbys, Oct-Dec 1912, vol 7b 1043. mother Perkins.
- [S77] British Army records, on father's war record.
- [S77] British Army records, on war record.
- [S61] Passengers, on "Oropesa" from Kingstn, Jamaica; Pte. James Leivards, Sherwood Foresters in large contingent to Derby Depot.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marrige, Elsie M Hough & James A Leivars, Shardlow, Derbys., Jan-Mar 1938, vol 7b 764.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 81, Ilkeston, Derbys., Sep 1993, 14B 3962 288.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016