#5033, (December 1864-27 December 1950)
|Birth*||DEC 1864 ||Kate Mallett was born in DEC 1864 at Banbury, Oxfordshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived at Thenford House, Banbury, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1887 ||She married Thomas Howick, son of William Howick and Ann Lane, in SEP 1887 at Banbury, OxfordshireG.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Kate Mallett and Thomas Howick lived at Bealle Cottages, Hambledon, Sussex, EnglandG, together with Emily Annie Howick and Kate Florence Howick.4 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Kate Mallett and Thomas Howick lived at The Stables, Coptfold Hall, Margaretting, Essex, EnglandG, together with Kate Florence Howick.5 |
|Death*||27 DEC 1950 ||Kate Mallett died on 27 DEC 1950 at 102 Lion Lane, Haslemere, Surrey, EnglandG.6,7 |
|Burial*||30 DEC 1950 ||She was buried on 30 DEC 1950 at St Peter, Shottermill, Surrey, EnglandG.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Banbury, Oxon., Oct-Dec 1864, vol 3a 630.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, as servant, housemaid; Severne family.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Thomas Howick & Kate Mallett, Banbury, Oxon., Jul-Sep 1887, vol 3a 1267.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 86, Surrey SW, Dec 1950, vol 5g 923.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place; probate to dau, Emily Annie Howick-Porter, spinster.
- [S48] Parish Register, burial, Kate Howick, 86, St Stephen, Shottermill, Surrey, no 1257, p 158.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & birthplace.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016