Margaret Jane Turner1
|Birth*||1882 ||Margaret Jane Turner was born in 1882 at Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1902 ||She married Samuel Bysouth, son of Thomas William Bysouth and Ellen Maria Hallam, in DEC 1902 at Basford, Nottinghamshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Emigration*||9 APR 1907 ||Margaret Jane Turner and Samuel Bysouth emigrated on 9 APR 1907 from Liverpool, Lancashire, EnglandG.2 |
|Immigration*||AUG 1909 ||Margaret Jane Turner and Samuel Bysouth immigrated in AUG 1909 to Bridgeburg, Ontario, CanadaG, from Philadelphia.3 |
|Residence*||1940 ||Margaret Jane Turner and Samuel Bysouth lived at Sirdar, British Columbia, CanadaG, together with Alfred Henry Bysouth.4 |
|(Witness) Immigration||19 JUN 1946 ||Margaret Jane Turner immigrated with Alfred Henry Bysouth on 19 JUN 1946 to Goleta, Santa Barbara, California, USAG.5 |
|Death*||1960 ||Margaret Jane Turner died in 1960 at Creston, British Columbia, CanadaG.6 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Samuel Bysouth & Margaret Jane Turner, Basford, Notts., Oct-Dec 1902, vol 7b 442.
- [S61] Passengers, Samuel Bysouth & Mrs Bysouth on MV 'Carmania.'
- [S61] Passengers, at the border crossing, Bridgeburg, ON, occupation farming.
- [S111] Canada Census, District of Keetenay East, 1940. five Bysouth residents.
- [S61] Passengers, crossin at Porthill ID, with mother to visit his uncle G.H. Turner for 29 days.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, on findagrave.com. headstone for Samuel, 1883-1965, Margaret J, 1883-1960 & Alfred H, 1918-1992; Forest Lawn Cenetery, Creston, BC.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016