David Henry Mott1
#5186, (March 1864-March 1952)
|Birth*||MAR 1864 ||David Henry Mott was born in MAR 1864 at Southminster, Essex, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived at 86 Princess Street, Prittlewell, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, EnglandG, together with Florence Lane.2 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1901 ||David Henry Mott married Florence Lane, daughter of William James Lane and Sarah Ann James, in JUN 1901 at Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG.3 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||David Henry Mott and Florence Lane lived at 85 Guildford Road, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, EnglandG, together with Henry Arthur Mott and Frank Edward Mott.4 |
|Residence||OCT 1944 ||David Henry Mott and Florence Lane lived at 94 High Street, Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG.5 |
|Death*||MAR 1952 ||David Henry Mott died in MAR 1952 at Croydon, SurreyG.6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Maldon, Essex, Jan-Mar 1864, vol 4a 221.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, D H Mott, widower with 2 visitors, E Mott (sister?) & F Lane, age 18, cook.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Florence Lane & David Henry Mott, Croydon, Surrey, Apr-Jun 1901, vol 2a 641.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S108] Unknown author, UK WW11 Civilian Deaths, address on son's death record.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 87, Croydon, Surrey, Mar 1952, vol 5g 78.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016