George Henry Bundle1
#5222, (December 1887-1 February 1961)
|Birth*||DEC 1887 ||George Henry Bundle was born in DEC 1887 at New Maldon, Surrey, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||2 SEP 1888 ||He was baptized on 2 SEP 1888 at New Maldon, SurreyG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with Ellen Lane and William Bundle at Norbiton Farm, Norbiton, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Arthur Bundle.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||George Henry Bundle lived with Ellen Lane and William Bundle at 21 Cambridge Road, Norbiton, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Arthur Bundle.5 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||George Henry Bundle was employed as Tailor.5 |
|Marriage*||2 DEC 1911 ||He married Lily May Pippitt on 2 DEC 1911 at Registry Office, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, EnglandG.6 |
|Milit-Beg*||23 JAN 1915 ||George Henry Bundle began military service on 23 JAN 1915 at Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, EnglandG.7 |
|Residence*||1 FEB 1915 ||He and Lily May Pippitt lived at 53 Clarence Road, Sutton, Surrey, EnglandG, together with George William Bundle.8 |
|Milit-End*||10 MAR 1919 ||George Henry Bundle ended military service on 10 MAR 1919 at Kingston upon Thames, SurreyG.8 |
|Residence||1927 ||He and Lily May Pippitt lived at 48 Croyland Road, Edmonton, Middlesex, EnglandG.9 |
|Death*||1 FEB 1961 ||George Henry Bundle died on 1 FEB 1961 at Edmonton, MiddlesexG, aged 73.10,11 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Kingston, Surrey, Oct-Dec 1887, vol 2a 336.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & birthplace.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., George Henry Bundle, parents William & Ellen, New Maldon & Coombe, no 889, p 112.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, & three children from William's first marriage.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S77] British Army records, marriage; George Henry Bundle & Lily May Pippitt, Kingston, Surrey.
- [S77] British Army records, SSc to Royal Engineers, no. 66095.
- [S77] British Army records, on war record papers.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", London Electoral Rolls; Edmonton, 1927.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place; probate to widow.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 73, Edmonton, Middlesex, Mar 1961, vol 5e 397.
- [S77] British Army records, on father's war enlistment papers.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016