#5238, (13 June 1876-June 1969)
|Birth*||13 JUN 1876 ||Oliver Lane was born on 13 JUN 1876 at Walthamstow, London, EnglandG.1,3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with Emma Mary Ann Oakshatt and Josiah Lane at 14 Short Road, Walthamstow, London, EnglandG, together with Emma Lane and Josiah Lane.4 |
|Baptism||13 JAN 1889 ||Oliver Lane was baptized on 13 JAN 1889 at St Mary's Church, Walthamstow, London, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with Josiah Lane and Emma Mary Ann Oakshatt at Walthamstow, LondonG, together with Emma Lane, Josiah Lane, William George Lane, Albert Lane, Edwin Lawrence Lane, Winifred May Lane and Eva Florence Lane.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||Oliver Lane was employed as Ironmonger's assistant.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived at 11 Kenton Street, Bloomsbury, London, EnglandG.7 |
|Marriage*||3 AUG 1901 ||He married Jessie Dymond on 3 AUG 1901 at Christ Church, Albany Street, Camden, London, EnglandG, witnessed by Josiah Lane.8,9 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Oliver Lane and Jessie Dymond lived at 96 Maynard Road, Walthamstow, London, EnglandG, together with Oliver James Lane, Jessie Constance Lane and Harry Josiah Lane.10 |
|Milit-Beg*||10 DEC 1915 ||Oliver Lane began military service on 10 DEC 1915 at Stratford, London, EnglandG.11 |
|Residence||6 FEB 1917 ||He lived at Salonika, GreeceG.12 |
|Milit-End*||18 MAR 1919 ||He ended military service on 18 MAR 1919 at 31 Drayton Road, Basildon, Essex, EnglandG.13 |
|Residence||1931 ||He and Jessie Dymond lived at 135 Drayton Road, Willesden, London, EnglandG, together with Jessie Constance Lane.14 |
|Death*||JUN 1969 ||Oliver Lane died in JUN 1969 at Walthamstow, LondonG.15 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, West Ham, Essex, Jul-Sep 1876, vol 4a 126.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & birthplace.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, birth & bapt., Oliver Lane, parents Josiah & Emma, St Mary's, Walthamstow, Essex, 1564136.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, l.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, lodger, the Groves.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Jessie Dymond, 21, father James, & Oliver Lane, 25, father Josiah, Christ Church, Albany Street, St Pancras, London, no 455, p 228.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage Jessie Dymond & Oliver Lane, Pancras, london, Jul-Sep 1901, vol 1b 179.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S77] British Army records, short service 613270.
- [S77] British Army records, from war records.
- [S77] British Army records, from war records. No 486388, Pte. 819 Labour Co.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", London Electoral Registers, Willesden West, 1931.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 93, Brent, London, Jun 1969, vol 5a 524.
- [S77] British Army records, from father's war records.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016