Gwendoline Alice Day1
#5310, (16 February 1890-17 September 1982)
|Birth*||16 FEB 1890 ||Gwendoline Alice Day was born on 16 FEB 1890 at Cowra, NSW, AustraliaG.2,3 |
|Marriage*||16 AUG 1913 ||She married Amos Campbell Hamey on 16 AUG 1913 at North Sydney, NSW, AustraliaG.4,5 |
|ResearchNote*|| ||Research Note: on father death transcript given as Mrs Malcolm Gwen Norman.6 |
|Residence*||1935 ||Gwendoline Alice Day and Amos Campbell Hamey lived at 10 Morden Street, Cammeray, NSW, AustraliaG.7 |
|Residence||1943 ||Gwendoline Alice Day and Amos Campbell Hamey lived at Cammeray, NSWG.8 |
|Death*||17 SEP 1982 ||Gwendoline Alice Day died on 17 SEP 1982 at NSW, AustraliaG, aged 92.9 |
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, listed as living sister on birth certificate for Thomas Gattrell Day, Cowra, NSW 1899/011462, no 43.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, birth; Gwendoline A Day, parents Harry & Louisa, Cowra, NSW, no, 11456.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, exact date on several Ancestry trees, no reference.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Amos Campbell Hamey, 31, parents Eaton John Hamey & Isabel Geddes, St Thomas' Anglican Church, North Sydney, NSW. no 19.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, marriage; Amos C Hamey & Gwendoline A Day, St Leonards, NSW, 1913, no 11143.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, NSW death registration transcription. Harry Day, cancer of jaw. Rookwood.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, Federal Electorate of Warinngah, Camarey, NSW, 1935, p 31.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, Federal Electorate of Warringah, Camarey, NSW, 1943, p 39.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, on several Ancestry trees, no reference.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt., Ronald Campbell Hamey, parents Gwendoline Alice & Amos Campbell, St Thomas, N Sydney, 1915, p 175.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016