Ethel Frances C Tamkin1
#5711, (December 1883-December 1934)
|Birth*||DEC 1883 ||Ethel Frances C Tamkin was born in DEC 1883 at Brighton, Sussex, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||26 APR 1914 ||She married Cecil William Howick, son of William Howick and Mary Ann Smith Ball, on 26 APR 1914 at Earlsfield, Surrey, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence*||OCT 1916 ||Ethel Frances C Tamkin and Cecil William Howick lived at 51 Beaconsfield Road, Twickenham, Middlesex, EnglandG.3 |
|Residence||1934 ||Ethel Frances C Tamkin and Cecil William Howick lived at 1a Fielding Avenue, Twickenham, Middlesex, EnglandG, together with William Howick and Mary Ann Smith Ball.4 |
|Death*||DEC 1934 ||Ethel Frances C Tamkin died in DEC 1934 at Twickenham, Middlesex, EnglandG.5 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Cecil W Howick & Ethel F C Tamkin, Wandsworth, London, Apr-Jun 1914, vol 1d 1372.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Brighton, Sussex, Oct-Dec 1883, vol 2b 222.
- [S77] British Army records, home address, 2811 Cecil William Howick, Kent Cyclists Btn.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", London, Electoral Register, 1934. Twickenham South, p42f-9.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 47, Brentford, Middlesex, Dec 1934, vol 3a 129.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Brentford, Middlesex, Jul-Sep 1925, vol 3a 194, mother Tamkin.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016