Lilian Maud Bryant1
#5791, (2 July 1887-)
|Birth*||2 JUL 1887 ||Lilian Maud Bryant was born on 2 JUL 1887 at Tower Hamlets, Middlesex, EnglandG.2,3 |
|Baptism||17 JUL 1887 ||She was baptized on 17 JUL 1887 at St George in the East, Tower Hamlets, Middlesex, EnglandG.3 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1913 ||She married Albert Lane, son of Josiah Lane and Emma Mary Ann Oakshatt, in DEC 1913 at Walthamstow, London, EnglandG.1 |
|Emigration*||2 DEC 1924 ||Lilian Maud Bryant emigrated on 2 DEC 1924 from 37 Melbourne Grove, Dulwich, London, EnglandG, to Brisbane.4 |
|Marriage*||1928 ||She married Henry Figga in 1928 at Lismore, NSW, AustraliaG.5 |
|Residence*||1963 ||She lived at 60 Nielson Street, Lismore, NSW, AustraliaG.6 |
|Death*|| ||She died at Lismore, NSWG.7 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Lillian M Bryant & Albert Lane, West Ham, Essex, Oct-Dec 1913, vol 4a 612.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Stepney, London, Jul-Sep 1887, vol 1e 890.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt., Lilian Maud Bryant, parents William & Elizabeth, St George in the East. Middlesex, no 182, p 23.
- [S61] Passengers, on the Australian Commonwealth Line, mv 'Hobsons Bay.'
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, marriage; Lilian M Lane & Henry Figga, Lismore, NSW, 1928, 12602.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, Richmond, Lismore, 1943, p 46. as Liliam Maude Figga,.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, Richmond, Lismore, 1943, p 44. as Liliam Maude Figga,.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016