#5839, (October 1893-)
|Birth*||OCT 1893 ||Gwendoline Isaacs was born in OCT 1893 at Erith, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||1 NOV 1893 ||She was baptized on 1 NOV 1893 at St John the Baptist Church, Erith, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Emigration*||1 JUL 1905 ||She emigrated on 1 JUL 1905 from London, EnglandG.3 |
|Immigration*||1 JUL 1905 ||She immigrated on 1 JUL 1905 to Montreal, Quebec, CanadaG.4 |
|Name Variation|| ||She was also known as Gwendolyn.5 |
|Employment*||JUN 1920 ||She was employed as Telephone Operator.6 |
|Marriage*||30 JUN 1920 ||She married Fred William Todd, son of Herbert Todd and Annie Lodge, on 30 JUN 1920 at Toronto, York, Ontario, CanadaG.7 |
|Residence*||JUL 1920 ||Gwendoline Isaacs and Fred William Todd lived at Cobalt, Timiskaming, Ontario, CanadaG.6 |
|Residence||1921 ||Gwendoline Isaacs and Fred William Todd lived at 7 Pyrite Street, Cobalt, Timiskaming, Ontario, CanadaG.8 |
|Residence||1963 ||Gwendoline Isaacs and Fred William Todd lived at 40 Parkview Hills Crescent, York, Ontario, CanadaG.9 |
|Residence*||1974 ||Gwendoline Isaacs lived at 877, Kennedy Road Apartments, Scarborough, York, Ontario, CanadaG.5 |
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Gwendoline Isaacs, parents Charles Herbert & Ada Laura, St John the Baptist, Erith, no 321, p 41.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Dartford, Kent, Oct-Dec 1893, vol 2a 445.
- [S95] Canada, Ocean Arrivals, arrival at Montreal, bound for Sturgeon Falls, ON, with parents & siblings. on MV Pomeranian from London.
- [S95] Canada, Ocean Arrivals, On MV Pomeranian, with parents Charles & Ada & 3 siblings. Father a plumber.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", Canada, Ontario Scarborough E, 1974, voters list, p 1 38659.
- [S118] Canada BMD Index, from marriage certificate.
- [S118] Canada BMD Index, marriage; Fred William Todd, 28, father Herbert, mother Annie Lodge, & Gwendolyn Isaacs, 26, father Chas, mother Ada Lawess Tyrrell, Cobalt, Ontario, no 004711.
- [S111] Canada Census, Census of 1921.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", Canada voter list, Ontario, York East, 1963, p 2 21920.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016