William John Barham1
#5965, (29 November 1895-6 April 1963)
|Birth*||29 NOV 1895 ||William John Barham was born on 29 NOV 1895 at Tuxford, Nottinghamshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with John Barham and Fanny Bettles at Eldon Street, Tuxford, Nottinghamshire, EnglandG, together with Lucy Barham.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||William John Barham lived with John Barham and Fanny Bettles at 92 Northampton Road, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, EnglandG, together with Lucy Barham.4 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||William John Barham was employed as Tanner & dyer.5 |
|Marriage*||22 MAY 1920 ||He married Ethel Plucknett on 22 MAY 1920 at Humberstone, Leicester, Leicestershire, EnglandG.6 |
|Employment||29 SEP 1939 ||William John Barham was employed as Maintenance Engineer on farm.7 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Ethel Plucknett lived at 262 Batts Lane, East Grafton, Wiltshire, EnglandG.8 |
|Death*||6 APR 1963 ||William John Barham died on 6 APR 1963 at 11 Terminus Drive, Herne Bay, Kent, EnglandG, aged 67.9,10 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, East Retford, Notts., Jan-Mar 1896, vol 7b 17.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & birthplace.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with two sons of John Barham.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & birthplace, occupation.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; William John Barham, 23, father John, & Ethel Plucknett, 23 , father George Frederick, 952276; and in index of Billesdon, Leics., Apr-Jun 1920, vol 7a 90.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S124] 1939 census, one blanked line.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 67, Bridge, Kent, Jun 1963, vol 5b 49.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place of death, probate to widow Ethel.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Hemel Hempstead, Herts., Jan-Mar 1931, vol 3a 1459, mother Plucknett.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Marlborough, Wilts., Apr-Jun 1932, vol 5a 125, mother Plucknett.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016