John Henry Brewer1
#5976, (December 1868-11 August 1927)
|Birth*||DEC 1868 ||John Henry Brewer was born in DEC 1868 at Bramcote, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived at Church Street, Bramcote, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Occupation*||SEP 1890 ||The occupation of John Henry Brewer was 'French Polisher.3' |
|Marriage*||9 SEP 1890 ||He married Emma Bettles, daughter of William Bettles and Mary Ann Joyce, on 9 SEP 1890 at St Matthews Church, Chapel Allerton, Leeds, Yorkshire, EnglandG, witnessed by Martha Bettles.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||John Henry Brewer and Emma Bettles lived at 171 Portland Road, Kensington, London, EnglandG.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||John Henry Brewer and Emma Bettles lived at 53 Fordingley Road, Paddingtom, London, EnglandG, together with Annie Mary Brewer, William Henry Brewer and Frederick Thomas Brewer.5 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||John Henry Brewer was employed as French Polisher, chair firm.6 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He and Emma Bettles lived at 2 Victoria Villas, Kitchener Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG, together with William Henry Brewer and Frederick Thomas Brewer.6 |
|Residence||1915 ||John Henry Brewer and Emma Bettles lived at 1 Denbeign Street, City Road, Bristol, Gloucestershire, EnglandG, together with Frederick Thomas Brewer.7 |
|Death*||11 AUG 1927 ||John Henry Brewer died on 11 AUG 1927 at 54 Edgerton Road, Bishopston, Bristol, Gloucestershire, EnglandG, aged 58.8,9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Shardlow, Derbys., Oct-Dec 1868, vol 7b 351.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, with parents Joseph & Hannah & 6 siblings.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; John Henry Brewer, 24, father Joseph, & Emma Bettles, 22, father William, Chapel Allerton, Leeds, no 304, p 152.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S77] British Army records, Service records for Frederick Thomas Brewer; home address & next of kin.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 58, Bristol, Glocs., Sep 1927, vol 6a 182.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, death place & date; probate to widow.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016