#5983, (28 January 1883-March 1969)
|Birth*||28 JAN 1883 ||Minnie Bettles was born on 28 JAN 1883 at Peterborough, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived with William Bettles and Sarah Fox at 227 Portland Road, Kensington, London, EnglandG, together with Maud Sarah Bettles and William Bettles.2 |
|(Witness) Marriage||27 FEB 1908 ||Minnie Bettles witnessed the marriage of Elsie May Dosser and William Bettles on 27 FEB 1908 at St Mark's Church, Notting Hill, London, EnglandG.3 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Minnie Bettles lived at 9 Randolph Gardens, Kilburn, London, EnglandG.4 |
|Employment*||29 SEP 1939 ||She was employed as Housemaid/Parlourmaid.5 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||She lived at 23 Palmiera Court, Hove, Sussex, EnglandG.5 |
|Death*||MAR 1969 ||She died in MAR 1969 at Hailsham, Sussex, EnglandG, aged 86.6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Peterborough, Northants., Jan-Mar 1883, vol 3b 252.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; William Bettles, 24, father Willam, & Elsie May Dosser, 22, father Joseph, St Marks, Notting Hill, no 231, p 116.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, as housemaid in Leary household.
- [S124] 1939 register, in household of Lucy Pocock.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 86, Hailsham, Sussex, Mar 1969, vol 5h 392.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016