#6005, (June 1850-7 May 1903)
|Birth*||JUN 1850 ||William Redgate was born in JUN 1850 at Ockbrook, Derbyshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1876 ||He married Ada Bettles, daughter of John Bettles and Elizabeth Atterbury, in JUN 1876 at Ockbrook, DerbyshireG.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||William Redgate and Ada Bettles lived at Derby, Derbyshire, EnglandG, together with Lawrence Redgate and Elizabeth Redgate.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||William Redgate and Ada Bettles lived at 6 Penny Long Lane, Derby, Derbyshire, EnglandG, together with Elizabeth Redgate, Herbert Redgate and Harry Redgate.4 |
|Employment*||1900 ||William Redgate was employed as surgical bandage maker.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Ada Bettles lived at 9 Redshaw Street, Derby, Derbyshire, EnglandG, together with Elizabeth Redgate, Herbert Redgate and Harry Redgate.6 |
|Death*||7 MAY 1903 ||William Redgate died on 7 MAY 1903 at Derby, DerbyshireG, aged 52.7,5 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Ada Bettles & William Redgate, Derby, Apr-Jun 1876, vol 7b 760.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Shardlow, Derbys., Apr-Jun 1850, vol 19 697.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, death date & place, probate to widow.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 53, Derby, Apr-Jun 1903, vol 7b 318.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, date and place.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, date & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016