Baden Bassett Bettles1
#6078, (5 July 1900-21 June 1967)
|Birth*||5 JUL 1900 ||Baden Bassett Bettles was born on 5 JUL 1900 at Rockley, Sydney, NSW, AustraliaG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||1919 ||He lived with John Bettles and Sarah Elizabeth Annie Barrett at Burraga, NSW, AustraliaG, together with Ida Sarah Bettles.2 |
|ResearchNote*||1924 ||Research Note: Baden has a child but have not information on name or mother as of Aug 2016.3 |
|Criminal*||28 OCT 1925 ||Baden Bassett Bettles was issued a warrant for non payment of child support. on 28 OCT 1925 at Lithgow, NSW, AustraliaG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||1930 ||He lived with John Bettles at Main Street, Burraga, NSW, AustraliaG.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||1937 ||Baden Bassett Bettles lived with John Bettles at Burraga, NSWG, together with John Laurence Bettles.5 |
|Employment*||1954 ||Baden Bassett Bettles was employed as labourer.6 |
|Residence*||1954 ||He lived at 58 Keppel Street, Bathurst, NSW, AustraliaG.6 |
|Residence||1963 ||He lived at Burraga, NSWG.7 |
|Burial*||FEB 1967 ||He was buried in FEB 1967 at Burraga General Cemetery, Burraga, NSW, AustraliaG.8 |
|Death*||21 JUN 1967 ||He died on 21 JUN 1967 at Burraga, NSWG, aged 66.9 |
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, birth; Baden B Bettles; parents John Bettles & Sarah EA, Rockley, NSW, 1900, no 25970.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", Sands Directory Sydney & NSW, 1919, p 906.
- [S122] Newspaper records, NSW Police Gazette, 28 Oct 1925, p 572. Warrant for arrest of Baden Bettles for non-payment of child support, 17pounds.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, Macquarie, Bathurst, Burraga,1930, p 1.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, Macquarie, Bathurst, Burraga,1937, p 1.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, Macquarie, Bathurst, 1954, p 10.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, Hume, Burraga,1963, p 2.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, www.findagrave.com, #127256244. no picture.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, www.findagrave.com, #127256244. no picture date wrong on record.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016