Franklin Arthur Bemis1
#6143, (7 December 1896-1971)
|Birth*||7 DEC 1896 ||Franklin Arthur Bemis was born on 7 DEC 1896 at Albert Lee, Freeborn, Minnesota, USAG.2 |
|Marriage*||13 FEB 1919 ||He married Dorothy Worthington, daughter of Charles Worthington and Edith Bettles, on 13 FEB 1919 at Bremerton, Kitsap, Washington, USAG.1 |
|Occupation*||5 APR 1930 ||The occupation of Franklin Arthur Bemis was 'Optometrist, own shop.3' |
|Residence*||5 APR 1930 ||He and Dorothy Worthington lived at 779, E 63rd Street, Portland, Multnomah, Oregon, USAG, together with Dorothy Joyce Bemis.3 |
|Note*||1942 ||Franklin Arthur Bemis wife as Phyllis Bemis, remarried. in 1942.4 |
|Death*||1971 ||He died in 1971 at Portland, Multnomah, Oregon, USAG.1 |
|Burial*|| ||He was buried at Mausoleum, Lincoln Memorial Park, Portland, Multnomah, Oregon, USAG.5 |
- [S102] Washington State Records, marriage; Franklin Arthur Bemis & Dorothy Washington, Bremerton, Kitsap, WA. original cert. 4-189.
- [S59] USPRI, Minnesota birth index, Freeborn, Minnesota, fhl 1315840.
- [S42] US census, 1930.
- [S59] USPRI, WW2 draft registration card. u798.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, www.findagrave.com, no. 66402574.
- [S42] US census, 1930, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016