John Hosken Kemp1
#6304, (1843-11 March 1912)
|Birth*||1843 ||John Hosken Kemp was born in 1843 at Crowan, Cornwall, EnglandG.2,1 |
|Baptism||3 JAN 1844 ||He was baptized on 3 JAN 1844 at Crowan, CornwallG.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||He lived at Bosence Lane, St Erth, Cornwall, EnglandG.2 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived at Townsend, Crowan, Cornwall, EnglandG.4 |
|Marriage*||1876 ||He married Emma ? in 1876 at EnglandG.5 |
|Naturalization*||8 JUL 1879 ||John Hosken Kemp was naturalized on 8 JUL 1879 at San Jose, Santa Clara, California, USAG.6 |
|Occupation*||2 JUN 1880 ||The occupation of John Hosken Kemp was 'Miner.7' |
|Residence*||2 JUN 1880 ||He and Emma ? lived at Almaden, Santa Clara, California, USAG, together with John Kemp and Lillie Kemp.7 |
|Death*||11 MAR 1912 ||John Hosken Kemp died on 11 MAR 1912 at San Jose, Santa Clara, CaliforniaG.8,9 |
|Burial*||14 MAR 1912 ||He was buried on 14 MAR 1912 at Oak Hill Cemetery, San Jose, Santa Clara, California, USAG.9 |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt; John Hosken Kemp, parents Charles & Ann, Crowan, Cornwall 246797.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, with parents Charles & Ann & 3 siblings. Copper miner.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt; John Hosken Kemp, parents Charles & Ann (Hosking), Crowan, Cornwall 246797.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, with parents Charles & Elizabeth A & sister. miner.
- [S81] 10th US Federal Census, from census, est birth & marriage.
- [S59] USPRI, CA, Voter registrations, 1894. Santa Clara.
- [S81] 10th US Federal Census.
- [S59] USPRI, death, age 68, John H Kemp, 11 Mar 1912, Santa Clara, CA.
- [S122] Newspaper records, San Jose Mercury, mortuary notice, 13 Mar 1912, p 10. father of Mrs Albert White, Grass Valley; Mrs James Mundy, Sacramento; Mrs James Paull, Bodie; John & Joseph.
- [S81] 10th US Federal Census, from census, est birth & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016