Sarah Titcomb Parsons1
#6384, (14 March 1774-8 November 1860)
|Birth*||14 MAR 1774 ||Sarah Titcomb Parsons was born on 14 MAR 1774 at Kittery, Maine, USAG.1 |
|Note*||1800 ||She For several years prior to her marriage Sarah traveled on horseback doing missionary work. Sarah's father threw her out of the house for being a despised Baptist, but finally relented and invited her home just before her marriage. in 1800.3 |
|Marriage*||12 MAR 1801 ||She married Benjamin Walton Randall, son of Rev. Benjamin Odger Randall and Joanna Oram, on 12 MAR 1801 at Edgecomb, Lincoln, Maine, USAG.4 |
|Residence*||23 JUN 1860 ||Sarah Titcomb Parsons lived at New Durham, Strafford, New Hampshire, USAG, together with Benjamin Randall.5 |
|Death*||8 NOV 1860 ||Sarah Titcomb Parsons died on 8 NOV 1860 at New Durham, Strafford, New HampshireG, aged 86.6,1 |
|Burial*||11 NOV 1860 ||She was buried on 11 NOV 1860 at Randall Cemetery, New Durham, Strafford, New Hampshire, USAG.3 |
- [S28] Monumental inscription, on findagrave.com, no 35242147. Has parents of Benjamin Walton, also children & sibling.
- [S59] USPRI, Sons of the American Revolution, Mass., no 4637, Samuel Arthur Thompson, descendant of Josiah Parsons. Details of BMD & quotes Mass., Military archives.
- [S28] Monumental inscription, on findagrave.com, no 35242181. Has spouse & 2 children.
- [S83] Unknown author, B.M.D. other records, New Hampshire Marriages, Benjamin J Randel & Sarah Parsons, New Durham, Strafford, NH 1001298.
- [S88] US Federal Census 1860, age from census, with son Benjamin, his wife Jane E .
- [S83] Unknown author, B.M.D. other records, New Hampshire Deaths, Sarah Randall, age 87, widow, New Durham, Strafford, NH 1001103.
- [S88] US Federal Census 1860, age from census, with wife Jane E & mother.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016