Samuel W Holcomb1
#6420, (12 July 1868-27 April 1934)
|Birth*||12 JUL 1868 ||Samuel W Holcomb was born on 12 JUL 1868 at Ionia, Michigan, USAG.2 |
|Marriage*||23 NOV 1892 ||He married Catherine Fultz on 23 NOV 1892 at Stanton, Montcalm, Michigan, USAG.3 |
|Employment*||4 JUN 1900 ||He was employed as Day labourer.4 |
|Residence*||4 JUN 1900 ||He lived at Grand Rapids, Itasca, Minnesota, USAG.5 |
|Marriage*||21 JUN 1902 ||He married Cora Irene Dering, daughter of Roland Winslow Dering and Hattie Alsie Randall, on 21 JUN 1902 at Douglas, Wisconsin, USAG.1 |
|Residence*||11 MAY 1910 ||Samuel W Holcomb and Cora Irene Dering lived at Deer Park, Coos, Oregon, USAG, together with Mary C Holcomb and Fay Irene Campbell.6 |
|Occupation*||12 FEB 1920 ||The occupation of Samuel W Holcomb was 'Proprietor, Billiard Hall.7' |
|Residence||12 FEB 1920 ||He and Cora Irene Dering lived at Powers, Coos, Oregon, USAG.7 |
|Occupation||9 APR 1930 ||The occupation of Samuel W Holcomb was 'Carpenter.8' |
|Residence||9 APR 1930 ||He and Cora Irene Dering lived at 4th Avenue, Reedsport, Douglas, Oregon, USAG, together with Kenneth Clair Holcomb and Fred Rolland Dering.8 |
|Death*||27 APR 1934 ||Samuel W Holcomb died on 27 APR 1934 at Reedsport, Douglas, Oregon, USAG, aged 65.9 |
- [S83] Unknown author, B.M.D. other records, Wisconsin Marriage Index; Cora I Deering, Douglas, WI, vol 02 0503.
- [S83] Unknown author, B.M.D. other records, Michigan Births; parents Jessie & Mary Holcomb, fhl 960502.
- [S83] Unknown author, B.M.D. other records, Michigan marriages; Samuel H Halcomb & Catherine Fultz, groom parents Jessie S Halcomb & Mary Clifford, Stanton MI rec 529, 47, fhl 001295521.
- [S43] US census, 1900.
- [S43] US census, 1900, single; with brother.
- [S47] US census, 1910.
- [S41] US census, 1920.
- [S42] US census, 1930.
- [S83] Unknown author, B.M.D. other records, Oregon Death Index; Samuel Holcomb, spouse Cora, cert. 88.
- [S47] US census, 1910, age & birth. From Samuel's first marriage?
- [S42] US census, 1930, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016