|Birth*||1832 ||Edward Hayman was born in 1832 at Halstead, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||He lived with Thomas Wansbury and Ann Mantle at Square Brick Yard, Halstead, Kent, EnglandG, together with Fanny Hayman, James Hayman, Emily Wansbury Hayman and Sarah Wansbury Hayman.2 |
|Residence*||7 APR 1861 ||Edward Hayman lived at Mount Carmel, SyriaG.3 |
|Employment*||7 APR 1861 ||He was employed as Gunner, Royal Navy Marines at HMS Racoon.4 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1862 ||He married Elizabeth Smith in MAR 1862 at Portsea Island, Hampshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Note*||30 MAR 1881 ||He In Portsmouth, labourere with 4 children. on 30 MAR 1881 at Portsmouth, Hampshire, EnglandG.6 |
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, age & birth.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, Thomas Wansbury & Ann Hayman living at same address.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, Gunner, Royal Navy, Vessels, District Racoon.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, Gunner, Royal Navy, Vessels, 'Racoon'. Capt. W C Chaimberlain.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Edward Hayman & Elizabeth Smith, Portsea Island, Hants., Jan-Mar 1862, vol 2b 498.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, with wife and 4 children.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016