#7132, (December 1841-1880)
|Birth*||DEC 1841 ||Thomas Wansbury was born in DEC 1841 at Halstead, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||He lived with Thomas Wansbury and Ann Mantle at Cadlocks, Halstead, Kent, EnglandG, together with William Wansbury, Alfred Wansbury, Emily Wansbury Hayman and Sarah Wansbury Hayman.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||Thomas Wansbury lived with Thomas Wansbury and Ann Mantle at Halstead, KentG, together with William Wansbury, Alfred Wansbury, Emily Wansbury Hayman and Sarah Wansbury Hayman.4 |
|Marriage*||22 MAR 1868 ||Thomas Wansbury married Ellen Coghlan on 22 MAR 1868 at St Barnabas' Church, Finsbury, Middlesex, EnglandG.5,6 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1871 ||Thomas Wansbury was employed as Carman.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||He and Ellen Coghlan lived at 5 Hill Cottages, Lewisham, London, EnglandG, together with Thomas Alfred Wansbury and Catherine Agnes Wansbury.7 |
|Death*||1880 ||Thomas Wansbury died in 1880 at Lewisham, London, EnglandG.8 |
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age & birth.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth; Thomas Wansbury Wansbury (sic), Sevenoaks, Kent, Oct-Dec 1841, vol 5 383.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Thomas Wansbury, father Thomas, & Helen Coghlan, father James, St Barnabas' Finchley. no 405, p 203.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Helen Coghlan & Thomas Wansbury, St Luke, London, Jan-Mar 1868, vol 1b 717.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, wife a widow in 1881 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016