Vashti Emily Shears1
#7152, (20 July 1881-June 1954)
|Birth*||20 JUL 1881 ||Vashti Emily Shears was born on 20 JUL 1881 at Islington, Middlesex, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||23 SEP 1881 ||She was baptized on 23 SEP 1881 at St Mary's Church, Islington, Middlesex, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||25 DEC 1902 ||She married Frank Collis, son of John Anthony Douglas Collis and Sarah Wansbury Hayman, on 25 DEC 1902 at St Peter's Church, Islington, London, EnglandG.3 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Vashti Emily Shears lived at 21 Edbrooke Road, Paddington, London, EnglandG.4 |
|Marriage*||13 APR 1913 ||She married Henry Wilfred Coome on 13 APR 1913 at St Peter's Church, Islington, Middlesex, EnglandG.5 |
|Residence*||1929 ||She lived at 20a Samuel Lewis Buildings, Liverpool Road, Islington, London, EnglandG, together with Vashti Emily Collis and Frank James Collis.6 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Vashti Emily Shears lived at 19, Samuel Lewis Trust Buildings, B, Islington, Middlesex, EnglandG.7 |
|Death*||JUN 1954 ||She died in JUN 1954 at Islington, MiddlesexG, aged 72.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Islington, London, Jul-Sep 1881, vol 1b 409.
- [S76] London Births & Baptisms, birth & bapt; Vashti Emily Shears, parents John & Emily, St Mary's Islington, no 905, p 114.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage Frank Collis, 26, father John (dec), & Vashti Emily Shears, 21, father John (dec), St Peter's Islington, no 418, p 207.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, living with aunt Mary Ann Martin; widow 3 children.
- [S80] London, Marriages & Banns, marriage; Henry Wilfred Coome, 25, father Henry(dec), & Vashti Emily Collis, 31, father John, St Peter's Islington, no 82, p 41.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", London Electoral Register, Islington South, p 357.
- [S124] 1939 register, with 2nd husband.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 73, Islington, London, Jun 1954, vol 5c 833.
- [S76] London Births & Baptisms, bapt; Vashti Emily Collis, parents Frank & Vashti Emily, St Peter's Islington, no 677, p 85.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016