Mary Ann Jordan1
#7167, (October 1852-)
|Birth*||OCT 1852 ||Mary Ann Jordan was born in OCT 1852 at Brighton, Sussex, EnglandG.3 |
|Baptism||5 DEC 1852 ||She was baptized on 5 DEC 1852 at St Nicholas' Church, Brighton, Sussex, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She lived with John Jordan and Fanny Dolley at 20 Fleet Street, Brighton, Sussex, EnglandG, together with William Thomas Jordan and Kate Jordan.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Mary Ann Jordan lived with John Jordan and Fanny Dolley at 17 Claret Place, Brighton, Sussex, EnglandG, together with Frederick Jordan.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Mary Ann Jordan lived at 17 Caves Terrace, Hammersmith, Middlesex, EnglandG, together with Albert Jordan and George Jordan.6 |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Mary Ann Jordan, parents John & Fanny, Brighton, Sussex, fhl 1067112.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age & birtplace.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Brighton, Sussex, Oct-Dec 1852, vol 2b 219.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & place; mother Mary A, married, age 29.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016