James Henry Booth1
#7267, (30 October 1882-25 May 1958)
|Birth*||30 OCT 1882 ||James Henry Booth was born on 30 OCT 1882 at Halstead, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with Emily Wansbury and Jesse Booth at Yew Tree Row, Halstead, Kent, EnglandG, together with Rachel Liney, Jesse George Booth, Emily May Booth and Rose Ellen Booth.3 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||James Henry Booth was employed as Gardener, domestic.4 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He lived at 6 Leonard Place, Keston, Kent, EnglandG.5 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1914 ||He married Bessie Pascoe in MAR 1914 at Bromley, Kent, EnglandG.6 |
|Occupation*||29 SEP 1939 ||The occupation of James Henry Booth was 'Painter & decorator.7' |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Bessie Pascoe lived at 27 Yew Tree Road, Beckenham, Kent, EnglandG.7 |
|Death*||25 MAY 1958 ||James Henry Booth died on 25 MAY 1958 at Beckenham, KentG, aged 75.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Sevenoaks, Kent, Oct-Dec 1882, vol 2a 617.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & place.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, boarder with Phoebe Payne.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; James H Booth & Bessie Pascoe, Bromley, Kent, Jan-Mar 1914, vol 2a 793.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & plave, probate to widow.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016