#7368, (June 1850-December 1931)
|Birth*||JUN 1850 ||Albert Thorn was born in JUN 1850 at Hoe Benham, Welford, Berkshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived at Hoe Benham, Welford, BerkshireG.3 |
|Marriage*||5 NOV 1883 ||He married Fanny Eliza Davis, daughter of John Davis and Mary Bishop, on 5 NOV 1883 at Thatcham, Berkshire, EnglandG.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||Albert Thorn was employed as Agricultural Labourer.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||He and Fanny Eliza Davis lived at Newbury Road, Welford, Berkshire, EnglandG, together with Ellen M Thorn, Charlotte Ann Thorn and Albert John Thorn.5 |
|Employment||2 APR 1911 ||Albert Thorn was employed as Bricklayers labourer.6 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He and Fanny Eliza Davis lived at Hoe Benham, Welford, BerkshireG, together with Albert John Thorn, Frederick Thorn, Arthur Reginald Thorn, Frank Thorn, Alfred George Thorn and Daisy Kate Thorn.7 |
|Death*||DEC 1931 ||Albert Thorn died in DEC 1931 at Newbury, Berkshire, EnglandG, aged 81.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Newbury, Berks., Apr-Jun 1850, vol 6 224.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Albert Alfred Thorn, Newbury, Berks., Apr-Jun 1850, vol 6 224.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, with mother & brother.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Fanny Davis, 18, father John, & Albert Thorne, father James, Thatcham, Berks.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, note 12 children, 9 living.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 77, Newbury, Berks., Dec 1931, vol 2c 285.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016