William Henry Spurrier1
#7442, (3 May 1868-June 1922)
|Birth*||3 MAY 1868 ||William Henry Spurrier was born on 3 MAY 1868 at Poole, Dorset, EnglandG.1,3 |
|Baptism||3 JUN 1868 ||He was baptized on 3 JUN 1868 at St James' Church, Poole, Dorset, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived with William Henry Spurrier and Jane Coombes at Earl Grey Row, Poole, Dorset, EnglandG, together with Emmeline Spurrier.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||William Henry Spurrier lived with William Henry Spurrier and Jane Coombes at Lagland Street, Spetisbury, Dorset, EnglandG, together with Emmeline Spurrier.5 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1898 ||William Henry Spurrier married Emily Grace Perkins in DEC 1898 at Plympton, Devon, EnglandG.6 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||William Henry Spurrier was employed as Domestic Coachman.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Emily Grace Perkins lived at Sunnymount Stables, Mayrick Park Crescent, Bournemouth, Hampshire, EnglandG.7 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||William Henry Spurrier and Emily Grace Perkins lived at 115 Capstone Road, Bournemouth, Hampshire, EnglandG.8 |
|Death*||JUN 1922 ||William Henry Spurrier died in JUN 1922 at Poole, DorsetG, aged 54.9 |
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt; William Henry Spurrier, parents William Henry & Jane, St James, Poole, no 1851, p 232.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Poole, Dorset, Apr-Jun 1868, vol 5a 293.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Emily Grace Perkins & William Henry Sprurrier, Plympton St Mary, Devon, Oct-Dec 1898, vol 5b 420.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 53, Poole, Dorset, Jun 1922, vol 2b 814..
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016