William Arthur Collins1
#7785, (June 1858-)
|Birth*||JUN 1858 ||William Arthur Collins was born in JUN 1858 at Union Hospital, Sundridge, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||He lived with Elizabeth Collins at Halstead, Kent, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||William Arthur Collins lived with Elizabeth Collins at Brick Yard, Halstead, Kent, EnglandG, together with Mary Elizabeth Wansbury, Esther Emma Wansbury, Rose Wansbury, Sarah Jane Wansbury and William Wansbury.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||William Arthur Collins lived with Elizabeth Collins at Halstead, KentG, together with Esther Emma Wansbury, Sarah Jane Wansbury, Frederick James Wansbury and Henry James Wansbury.5 |
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Sevenoaks, Kent, Apr-Jun 1858, vol 2a 361.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, with parents Philip & Sarah, 2 brothers & son Arthur Collins, age 2.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, as widow, with William Wansbury, 26, lodger, unm.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, also granddau., Jane, age 2 born Halstead.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016